Tuesday 12 February 2008

What you can work in Winter

Did I post something about there is little work that can be done in Winter? I think I must correct myself. In fact I popped round with my friend Thomas on Sunday, and conscripted him to help for a few hours.

When we arrived at the house, we found our parking space occupied by a little snowman, probably build by the neighbours grand child. I tried to move it carefully out of the way, but unfortunately the snow broke. To compensate the little girl we made our best effort in restoring it. In my opinion it actually looks better than before.



Today's job was to remove Tatami from the two main rooms. Please see the picture before:



This is a few liters of sweat and buckets of dust later:



Now all tatami mats from the main building are removed.

No comments: