Wednesday 23 July 2008

Massive Work Weekend

The last weekend was extended thanks to "umi-no-hi", a national holiday on Monday, and we tried to utilise the time to make a final effort to complete the house.

For this purpose the staff of ISSHO Architects (http://www.issho.com) was conscripted, Hideaki and Kazuha joined as true hard working volunteers and PeterA, Tomo and I sweated as directors of Inakahome and I was supported by my wife and two kids.



Overall more than 16 people contributed this time, and thanks to everyone's effort, the project leapt forward dramatically!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wie geht es ihnen? Patrick and your family!

Thank you for spending enjoy time.
When you will try to serach for next house, I can guide at Kansai area.
I expect the house will be completed.

Auf wieder sehen!
from painter.