Thursday 26 June 2008

TV Crew

On Tuesday, Tomo popped round with a film crew from CNBC Europe. Johanna, the producer and Karelle, the cameraman, flew in from London to interview Tomo for a program featuring young international entrepreneurs. He persuaded them to do the filming at the house, and they were rewarded with good weather and some nice countryside footage.

This shows them filming Tomo at "work", or more precisely, inspecting Peter and my Work ;-)





The interview was conducted outside, with the house as a backdrop. Unfortunately I couldn't take a photo, as I held the microphone boom over my head to provide the sound. I was incidentally filmed too, mixing mud and applying it to the wall.

As far as I understand, this program may be shown on star alliance as inflight entertainment, so keep you eyes peeled next time you use one of their airlines.

No comments: